Medrio Partners with Adaptive Clinical Systems to Broaden eClinical Integration Offerings To meet their complex integration needs, organizations conducting clinical trials now have more options to enable interoperability. SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) SEPTEMBER 20, 2018 Medrio, an eClinical software as a service (SaaS) company providing cloud-based EDC, eSource, and ePRO tools for…
About the Adaptive eClinical Bus Solution
Our eClinical Bus Solution is a secure, validated, compliant (FDA CFR 21 Part 11 and GxP), and cost-effective solution for clinical data integration – specifically designed to improve the way EHR and EMR systems communicate with each other to save you time and money.
Our software helps:
- Eliminate duplication of data by capturing and transmitting electronic source data
- Auto-populate electronic study forms from EHRs
- Reduce transcription errors and improve the quality of data
- Encourage entering source data at the point of care
- Facilitate remote monitoring of data to reduce the number of onsite visits
- Improve site monitoring to minimize the need for cross-reference data in multiple sources
- Make it easier for investigators to conduct clinical research
- Facilitate the inspection and reconstruction of clinical investigations by FDA
Discover how to easily improve your clinical trial data integration and increase the efficiency of your operation, from shortened setup times to streamlined process improvements. Click here to learn more or contact us today.